Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Relaunch - August 31th

Nine days from today will be the relaunch of CJ Koeck Sports

Here is a preview of what will be featured on this blog when the relaunch happens.

College football picks: I will be picking all Big Ten football games, plus any games between two top 10 teams in the AP Poll. Also, a preview post for each Badger football game, plus a recap of each game.

College Basketball: I will be recapping each Badger Basketball game, plus picking all games between two big ten Basketball teams.

NFL: I will pick every NFL game over the course of the season, plus a preview post and recap post of every Packer game. I will also cover the playoffs.

MLB: I will preview and Recap every Red Sox series starting with the September 7th-9th series against the Blue Jays. I will also pick each Playoff series, and cover each game of the world Series. Starting next year, I will preview and recap each red sox game rather than just series.

NHL: once the lockout is over I will preview and recap each Tampa Bay Lightning game, plus cover the playoffs.

NBA: I will preview and recap each Magic game, plus cover the playoffs.

I will also cover each Orlando Predators game during Arena Football season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments with vulgar language, racist language, personal attacks, or anything offensive will be deleted.