Sunday, August 26, 2018

NCAA Week One Picks

It is hard to believe that I am gearing up for my seventh year picking college football games on this blog! Every year as I get ready to make week one picks I talk about how I adore this time of year and how I always am amazed that it has returned once again. This year is no different, college football is back! Lets get to it. As always I pick every Big Ten game and then pick the best games of the week outside the Big Ten

New Mexico St @ Minnesota: Pick: Minnesota
Northwestern @ Purdue: Pick: Northwestern
Utah St @ Michigan St: Pick: Michigan St
Western Kentucky @ Wisconsin: Pick: Wisconsin
Oregon St @ Ohio St: Pick: Ohio St
Texas @ Maryland: Pick: Texas
Kent St @ Illinois: Pick: Illinois
Texas St @ Rutgers: Pick: Rutgers
Appalachian St @ Penn St: Pick: Penn St
Northern Illinois @ Iowa: Pick: Northern Illinois
Indiana @ Florida International: Pick: Indiana
Michigan @ Notre Dame: Pick: Notre Dame
Akron @ Nebraska: Pick: Nebraska

Outside the Big Ten
Washington Vs Auburn: Pick: Washington
Miami Vs LSU: Pick: Miami
Virginia Tech @ Florida St: Pick: Florida St

Playoff Picks
1.Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Penn St
4. TCU

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments with vulgar language, racist language, personal attacks, or anything offensive will be deleted.