Monday, October 15, 2012

NFL week 7 picks

I went an average 7-7 week last week, my second worst week of the season percentage wise, I have a 53-38 season record, a .582 winning percentage. I would really like to have a .600 percentage for the year so I have some work to do.

Seahawks at 49ers: pick: 49ers. The first couple weeks of the season I said I will almost always take the home team in a Thursday night game, then I got burned picking Carolina over the Giants, so I started taking roads teams, only to get burned the past two weeks by St Louis and Tennessee. Back to the home team.

Titans at Bills: Pick: Bills
Browns at Colts: Pick: Colts
Packers at Rams: Pick: Packers. I actually picked against my Packers last week and they proved me wrong. I wont pick against them again for awhile.
Cardinals at Vikings: Tough one, gotta take the queens unfortunately. Pick: Vikings
Redskins at Giants: Big upset, Im taking the skins. This is a classic trap game for the Giants, who always perform out of their minds when people expect them lose, but then follow it up with a lackluster performance to an inferior team. Pick: Redskins
Saints at Buccaneers: Pick: Saints
Cowboys at Panthers: Pick: Cowboys
Ravens at Texans: Pick: Texans
Jaguars at Raiders: Pick: Raiders
Jets at Patriots: Pick: Patriots
Steelers at Bengals: Pick: Bengals going for another upset!
Lions at Bears: Pick: Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments with vulgar language, racist language, personal attacks, or anything offensive will be deleted.