Monday, November 25, 2013

NFL Week 13 Picks

I went a very poor 5-8 this week, one of my worst weeks ever. Im just not going to count the tie as a game at all in my standings. I now stand at 106-69 on the season. I also have finally been eliminated in the survivor pool, as my big gamble on taking the Texans did not work. It was fun while it lasted

Packers @ Lions: Pick: Lions
Raiders @ Cowboys: Pick: Cowboys
Steelers @ Ravens: Pick: Ravens
Jaguars @ Browns: Pick: Browns
Titans @ Colts: Pick: Colts
Bears @ Vikings: Pick: Vikings
Dolphins @ Jets: Pick: Jets
Cardinals @ Eagles: Pick: Cardinals
Buccaneers @ Panthers: Pick: Panthers
Patriots @ Texans: Pick:Patriots
Falcons @ Bills: Pick: Bills
49ers @ Rams: Pick: Rams
Broncos @ Chiefs: Pick: Chiefs
Bengals @ Chargers: Pick: Chargers
Giants @ Redskins: Pick: Giants
Saints @ Seahawks: Pick: Seahawks

Im going to make a survivor pick anyways to see if I can make it five more weeks with just one loss on the season. It came down the Ravens, Browns, and Panthers this week. In the end in a complete coin toss I settled on the Panthers.
Pick: Panthers

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments with vulgar language, racist language, personal attacks, or anything offensive will be deleted.