Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NFL Week 10 Picks

I went a pedestrian 6-7 last week, which I kind of expected due to the large amount of toss up games that there were. I still stand at a pretty good 83-50 on the season.

Redskins @ Vikings: Pick: Vikings
Eagles @ Packers: Pick: Packers
Seahawks @ Falcons: Pick: Seahawks
Lions @ Bears: Pick: Bears
Jaguars @ Titans: Pick: Titans
Rams @ Colts: Pick: Colts
Raiders @ Giants: Pick: Giants
Bills @ Steelers: Pick: Steelers
Bengals @ Ravens: Pick: Ravens
Panthers @ 49ers: Pick: 49ers
Texans @ Cardinals: Pick: Cardinals
Broncos @ Chargers: Pick: Broncos
Cowboys @ Saints: Pick: Saints
Dolphins @ Buccaneers: Pick: Buccaneers

Survivor Pick
Teams Used: Colts, Patriots, Seahawks, Titans, Rams, 49ers, Falcons, Chiefs, Cowboys
I survived by a fingernail with my Cowboys pick this week, probably my closest call to date on the year. This week is really a tough call, I was fully prepared to take the Packers, until Rodgers went down and now there is no way that is happening. This leaves the Bears, Giants, and Broncos as the only games I feel pretty good about this week, but none of them strongly so. In the end I am going with the Giants, it is not optimal taking a below five hundred team in survivor this late in the season, but this is sort of a desperation week, and I want to hold on to the Broncos as long as I can
Pick: Giants

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments with vulgar language, racist language, personal attacks, or anything offensive will be deleted.