Thursday, September 13, 2012

Week two NFL picks

I went 8-8 in picking week one games, including the survivor challenge, where I picked the Eagles. By the way, did I nail it or what when I said the Chargers and Raiders would be a snoozefest? What an awful game. Here are my picks for this week.

Chiefs at Bills: I picked both these teams to win last week, and both dissapointed. The Bills looked atrocious, but the Chiefs are really banged up right now, so Ill take the home team. Pick: Bills

Browns at Bengals: The Bengals looked pretty pathetic against the Ravens, while the Browns werent embarrassed like I thought theyd be. That wont help them from starting 0-2 however. Pick: Bengals

Vikings at Colts: The Vikings won their first game like I predicted, and now I see their fans boldly proclaiming a super bowl season is on the horizon. Because nothing screams super bowl like a 3 point home win against the Jaguars. Pick: Colts

Radiers at Dolphins: Both these teams looked bad in week one, but at the Raiders defense looked adequate, the same cant be said for the Dolphins. Pick: Raiders

Cardinals at Patriots: The Cardinals surprised me by winning their first game, but that doesnt make them a good team. The Patriots cakewalk schedule rolls on. Pick: Pats

Buccaneers at Giants: I should have picked the Bucs last week, because I told you they always overacheive when they are expected to be bad. Id love to see the defending champs start 0-2 but I just dont see it happening. Pick: Giants

Ravens at Eagles: Everyone jumped on the Eagles bandwagon again in the preseason, except me, and it may have been a smart move as they looked pretty bad in their opener. The Ravens meanwhile, looked like the surpeme challenger to the Patriots in the AFC. Pick: Ravens

Saints at Panthers: Im not sure what happened to the Saints in their season opener. They looked awful, and other teams have looked worse in their first game and gone on to have great seasons, and the Panthers certainly looked suspect in week one, so with hesitation, I boldly say Pick: Panthers

Texans at Jaguars: as road division games though, they dont get much easier to pick than this one. Hoston should roll, Jacksonville did lose to the pathetic queers in purple after all. Pick: Texans

Redskins at Rams: Both of these teams looked more impressive in week one than anyone expected, but the Redskins actually won, and dominated. If you recall, I did predict Sam Bradford to have a bounceback year in my week one predictions. Give st louis in an upset. Pick: Rams

Cowboys at Seahawks: I was dissapointed witht he Seahawks performance in week one, and impressed by the Cowboys. This is a tough one though, on the road for Dallas, but Ill still give them the edge. Pick: Cowboys

Jets at Steelers: The Jets had a fairytale week one, but its about to end, the Steelers arent starting 0-2. Pick: Steelers

Titans at Chargers: San Diego gets a favorable mathcup to get of to a very rare 2-0 start, but Im taking a big upset in this one. Pick: Titans

Lions at 49ers: The 49ers are currently the class of the NFC, but can be knocked off their perch. It wont be this week though. Pick: 49ers

Broncos at Falcons: One of these teams starts 2-0 and takes a big step toward making an impressive run. Im taking Denvert to be that team. Pick:Broncos

Survivior pick: Patriots

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments with vulgar language, racist language, personal attacks, or anything offensive will be deleted.